BrewKashi Microbial Activator
Our BrewKashi Microbial Activator is a liquid form of Bokashi containing Lactic Acid.
Application Rate =
Use BrewKashi Microbial Activator at a minimum rate of 1 oz per gallon of water up to 5 ounces per gallon.
~ Increase Nutrient Cycling in no till systems
~ Create your own DIY Bokashi!
~ Effective Soil Microbes
~ Bioremediation Bacteria Eliminates Foul Odors In The Home (Pets, Smoke, Garbage, Drains, Paint, etc.)
~ Improve hydrophobic drought tolerance
Ingredients are fermented until ph stable from 3.5 to 4.5 ph
Lactic Acid Bacteria Lactobacillus Casei from Spore.
Organic Un-sulphured Molasses
Every order Plants a Tree!
Want to make your own Bokashi?
DIY Basic Bokashi Instructions
For 10 pounds of bokashi, you will need 4 tablespoons of BrewKashi, 4 tablespoons of molasses, 10 cups of water, and 10 pounds of bran or other carbon source. Oats , beer grains etc.
- Add molasses to water and stir until dissolved.
- Add BrewKashi microbes to the water/molasses mixture and stir.
- Place bran into a container large enough to hold it (or onto a tarp if mixing a large amount).
- Add the liquid mixture and stir it with your hands. This mixture should be moist and crumbly, but not sopping wet. If it is too wet, you run the risk of growing pathogenic mold. You can adjust the moisture content by adding a bit more liquid or a bit more bran.
- Place the damp bran into your airtight container and fasten the lid on tightly.
- Let it sit in a warm place for 2 weeks or more.
- Check your bokashi bran. White mold is okay, but black or green mold is not good. Your bran should not smell bad. Should have a sweet and sour smell..
- If you are storing this mixture long-term, be sure to dry it out completely after fermenting and store it in an airtight container out of light for up to 3 years. Happy fermenting!